- Fixed "Invalid Pointer Operation" bug that appeared when switching parser after opening TLM file
The Spektrum Telemetry Log File Viewer is the small application allows you to view the telemetry log files generated by Spektrum Transmitters.
The application supports old and new telemetry file format as well as can read corrupted telemetry files generated with early 1.10 version of Spektrum firmware.
If you like the software you can help us to make it better by donating to us any amount you would like.
- Fixed bug in New Parser that issues wrong model name and sensors settings reading
- Fixed issue with exporting to CSV file when the system default decimal separator is other than '.'
- New parser with better support for iX12 and next versions of the AirWare
- You can change poles/ratio settings for session if it appears incorrect
- Export all sessions in single TLM files
- Text Generator support
- Session's date and time (iX12 only)
- Fixed distance to home calculation when GPS data lost
- Calculating distance to HOME for GPS sensor