- Fixed bug in Peak filtering for PowerBox sensor.
The Spektrum Telemetry Log File Viewer is the small application allows you to view the telemetry log files generated by Spektrum Transmitters.
The application supports old and new telemetry file format as well as can read corrupted telemetry files generated with early 1.10 version of Spektrum firmware.
If you like the software you can help us to make it better by donating to us any amount you would like.
- Fixed issue with incorrect RSSI channel (A/B) detection for SPM4650 SRLX2 receiver;
- Show RSSI % instead of A loss for Lemon RX;
- Fixed issue with A, B, R, L shown as n/a when Smooth or Peak filtering is selected;
- Enabling and disabling RX telemetry filtering in case of Peak or Smooth filtering is selected (by default it is disabled);
- Smart Battery Telemetry support.
- Fixed issue with not showing RX telemetry when filtering is turned ON with serial based receivers (SPM4649T and SPM4650);
- For Standard Telemetry if RPM is less than or equal to 999 the RPM value shown as n/a;
- Show RSSI % instead of B level dBm for SPM4650 SRLX2 receiver.
- Fixed bug in Flight Pack sensor temperature parsering